Why the GCC: Jurisdiction Highlights
- The GCC has no income tax or social security deductions payable on wages and salaries.
- The GCC has no taxation payable on exports and customs duties start at just 5%.
- The GCC permits foreign investors full repatriation of capital and profits overseas in foreign currency.
- The GCC has a developing transportation infrastructure and a state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure.
- The GCC has top international exhibitions and conference venues and is becoming a hub for international sport and conference events.
- The GCC offers high quality offices and residential accommodations.
- The GCC has a relatively inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures.
- The GCC enjoys one of the world’s highest standards of living.